Shy people usually end up being come of the coolest people you know after you start talking to them
Your worse battle between what your know and what you feel.
1. Dilkashi: (attraction) When we see a person, and found him/her beautiful, We want to see them again and again.
2. Uns: (infatuation) When we start meeting a person we found beautiful and you keep remembering their speech, thoughts or style. when you eager to know more about him/her.
3. Ishq: (love) When you like someone the most, When you Love someone
4. Akidat: (trust/reverence) Ok, let me tell you one secret, If you love someone doesn’t mean you trust them, Trust is a big thing.
5. Ibadat: (worship) Just imagine How much do you love them if you start worshiping him/her. But I tell you, If you love any living person that much, He or she will loose interest in you
6. Junoon: (passion/madness) We don’t give any space to mad person in our society.
7. Maut: (death) Suicide is a crime, If you fail to do either you will be jailed or you will be physically disabled
It’s impossible to find someone who never hurts you, so go for the one who’s worth the pain
Being in a Relationship is not about kissing, dates, or showing off. it’s about being with the person who makes you happy.
People desire someone more if they are rare/hard to get