Last week I got to know that Megha is taking pills for depression for the last 6-8 months. This was shocking for me I couldn’t believe it, I thought this is just another joke about to come from her mouth. She is so a fun-loving person, you can not be sad or you can not seat silently in her presence. She will make you express yourself. She will give you that comfort to open up. She is amazing. How such a person can be depressed?
So many questions are running through my mind. What happened? How this can happen? No, she does not have any psychological illness.
I wanted to know. We met again and insisted to tell me what happened.
Nayan, The person she is in a relationship with. He loves Megha a lot. No one doubts it. Nayan is so possessive about Megha. When Nayan is not in the city, he always wants to be in touch with Megha through text messages or calls. He cares for her. Keep asking what are doing? where are you going?
To love someone deeply is good, to care for someone to the fullest is great, and to be possessive of someone you love is normal. But you have to understand that you have to give some space to everyone you love. You should not embrace anyone so tightly that he or she can’t breathe.
to be continued….
No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells it all
1. Have a firm handshake.
2. Look people in the eye.
3. Sing in the shower.
4. Own a great stereo system. Music is life.
5. If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
6. Don’t expect life to be fair.
7. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday.
8. Always accept an outstretched hand.
9. Be brave. Even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
11. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
12. Choose your life’s mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 per cent of all your happiness or misery ABSOLUTELY!.
13. Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find out.
14. Lend only those books you never care to see again.
15. Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all that he has.
16. When playing games with children, let them win.
17. Give people a second chance, but NOT a third.
18. Be romantic.
19. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
20. Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life-and-death matters, nothing is as important as it first seems.
21. Don’t allow the phone to interrupt important moments. It’s there for our convenience, not the caller’s.
22. Be a good loser.
23. Be a good winner.
24. Think twice before burdening a friend with a secret.
25. When someone hugs you, let him be the first to let go.
26. Be modest. A lot was accomplished before you were born.
27. Keep it simple at every time.
28. Beware of the person who has nothing to lose.
29. Don’t burn bridges. You’ll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.
30. Live your life so that your epitaph could read, NO REGRETS.
31. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
32. Never waste an opportunity to tell people you love them.
33. Remember no one makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who helped and loved you.
34. Take charge of your attitude. Don’t let someone else choose it for you.
35. Visit friends and relatives when they are in hospital; you need only stay a few minutes.
36. Begin each day with some of your favorite prayer
37. Once in a while, take the scenic route.
38. Send a lot of greeting cards. Sign them, ‘Someone who thinks you’re terrific.’
39. Answer the phone with enthusiasm and energy in your voice.
40. Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side table. Million-dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3 a.m.
41. Show respect for everyone who works for a living, regardless of how trivial their job.
42. Send your loved ones flowers. Think of a reason later.
43. Make someone’s day by paying the toll for the person in the car behind you.
44. Become someone’s hero.
45. Marry only for love, it is key to your happiness if every other thing fails.
46. Count your blessings.
47. Compliment the meal when you’re a guest in someone’s home.
48. Wave at the children on a school bus/house/street/
49. Remember that 80 per cent of the success in any job is based on your ability to deal with PEOPLE. That is emotional intelligence.
50. Share this to help your friends.
51. Make sure someone says THANK-YOU to you every day….
Men with high IQ are more loyal.
Honesty without tact is cruelty !
Spending more time outdoors can decrease your chances of depression.
Positive thinking is not expecting the best to happen every time. it’s about accepting that whatever happens is the best for that moment.
Shy people usually end up being come of the coolest people you know after you start talking to them
Your worse battle between what your know and what you feel.
Don’t believe everything you think.